Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Right of Way Application

Under Section 800: Utility Construction and Maintenance of Zoning Ordinance 01-2010, anyone who wishes to excavate or obstruct the Right of Way, must obtain a permit.


There are two options to obtain the permit:

1. Fill out the attached permit application and return to the town clerk as indicated on the form with a check

2.  To pay for the application online, please click on this link:

If you have any questions, please call 651-480-1902.